Sixth Avenue Building Products uses 100% virgin vinyl in the production of our fencing, railing systems, mouldings, and trim boards. This produces a more durable, waterproof, and dimensionally stable product than recycled vinyl, which contains reprocessed fillers and various materials known as “re-grind.”
Your product is manufactured with the end user in mind, from its superior structural integrity to the strictest quality control over both materials and the manufacturing process. Sixth Avenue products create the appearance of wood with the practicality of vinyl.
- UV resistant, colorfast and durable in all climates, arid or tropical
- Will not delaminate, or crack, peel, swell, rot, or splinter like wood
- Lightweight, yet built to last 20+ years with multi-layered extrusion technology
- Easy installation
- Wind resistance for the fence panels, Belfast LBP8601, LBP8701, and LBP8615 (46-55 mph) and Wexford LBP8651, LBP8751, and LBP8851 (68-72 mph)
- Structural integrity requiring minimal need for inserts in railings
- Low-maintenance, wipe clean material
An accomplished, skilled research and development team stands behind each Sixth Avenue Building Product. Our PVC vinyl products are manufactured by Bodo Plastics in China.