Project Planning Guidelines
- Prior to construction, check with your local regulatory agency for local code requirements.
- Contact your utility company to locate and mark underground lines.
- Draw the layout of your fence and calculate the number of panels, gates, posts and caps needed for your project.
- If you must use a partial panel, place in the furthest corner of the property.
- Careful planning and measurement of your fence project is essential, as moving posts after the concrete sets is extremely difficult.
- Measure and assemble your gates first to determine the width of the gate opening (including space for hardware). Be sure to allow enough clearance on the bottom of the gate to allow it to swing freely.
- When installing your fence or gate, we recommend installing 1 post and section at a time.
- We recommend allowing a minimum 2” clearance between the bottom of the panel and the ground.